Thursday, March 31, 2011

Title Fight

Title Fight have a new album coming out in May titled Shed. 12 tracks of pure awesomeness, is what it is. In all honesty, Shed is, by far, no The Last Thing You Forget, nor is it a terrible album. I'm currently on my first full listen through of it as I type this and I'm impressed. I don't know exactly what I was expecting with this album, but I was hoping for... more. If that makes any sense. Regardless of all this babble, it's definitely worth checking out. Much love to these guys.

Tracklist:
1. Coxton Yard
2. Shed
3. Flood of ’72
4. Society
5. You Can’t Say Kingston Doesn’t Love You
6. Crescent-Shaped Depression
7. Safe In Your Skin
8. Where Am I?
9. Your Screen Door
10. 27
11. Stab
12. GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Download it now, and if you're into it, go ahead and pre-order it!