Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fireworks


Detroit's, Fireworks, return with the Brian McTernan-produced full-length album, Gospel, on Triple Crown Records. Since the release of their debut full length All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion in 2009, the band has toured the world relentlessly with the likes of New Found Glory, Set Your Goals, Saves The Day, Hit The Lights and a successful headline tour. The band has also made appearances on the Warped Tour, Bamboozle and a number of other festivals. Prior to the release of the album the band will co-headline The Manscout Jamboree Tour with The Wonder Years and additional support.


“Gospel represents Fireworks better than anything we’ve done in the past. I think it really is the photo for the fundamentals we started this band on. The songs came so naturally and working with Brian (McTernan) pushed them and us to a level we’ve never came close to reaching in the past. Fireworks Lives.”

- Chris Mojan, guitarist

Tracklist:
1. Arrows
2. I Was Born In The Dark
3. X's On Trees
4. We're Still Pioneers
5. Teeth
6. Oh, Why Can't We Start Old and Get Younger?
7. Summer
8. Life Is Killing Me
9. I Am The Challenger
10. Paintings Of Paul Revere
11. I Locked My Time Capsule
12. The Wild Bunch

Download Gospel now.

I can honestly promise that you'll love this record. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pre-order a copy on vinyl here, or for a copy on CD, here!!