Sunday, June 26, 2011

Raein


Man, these guys are on top for me in skramz. I can't believe I'm even just now posting about this album. Anyway, I was introduced to Raein about a year ago by a friend of mine, and I can't seem to get enough. They're dark, raw, passionate, chaos and beauty all wrapped into one. I couldn't ask for a better album. Raein definitely holds it down for Italy.

The boys are taking donations for the new album, so if you can help them out a bit click here!

Tracklist:
1. Se la Notte Sogno, Sogno di Essere un Maratoneta
2. Nirvana
3. Trasparenti Oscure Virtù
4. Costellazione Secondo le Leggi del Caso
5. Raein: Rumore. Tre
6. Oggi Ho Deciso di Diventare Oro
7. Attualità dell'Utopia
8. Abitudine, Cerimonia, Magia
9. Dopo di Noi la Libertà
10. Come Materia Infinita

Get it now! (Download will automatically start)